On to the next!

Check out my all new blog :-) -> Triumph Spitfire Blog!

donderdag 19 januari 2012

Car & Motorcycle expo Brussels

Earls Court, 1964, Caron Gardner on a Bantam De Luxe
1964 was the bantam still in production.
Nowday's at expo's you can't find a lightweight classic styling motorcycle anymore! So what could we find?
Kawasaki W800. Big heavy bike but looks fun to drive!
Skyteam Dream 50. Nice try. I just don't like how they finished it! Maybe with aftermarket parts but still.
Dont ask :-)
Yeah Cool styling. as usual loose the mirrors... I wonder how it handels!

 

Triumph scrambler. Now that's a bike i want when i'm 50. Make me a 150cc / 250cc and i'm sold!

So for now. I'll stay with the bantam! :-)
ps: There was a very nice vintage car & motorcycle museum ... will upload when i have more time.


Blogarchief