On to the next!

Check out my all new blog :-) -> Triumph Spitfire Blog!

maandag 16 januari 2012

A Bsa bantam Article

A new Mighty Square 4 blog with an article about bsa bantams on it...

Very very neat bike that 1000cc ariel!

In the Beginning…

One my earliest memories, one of those mental snapshots from the past was a view, sitting on my Mum’s lap, out of the window of a double adult sidecar. I must have been about 3. The sidecar was attached to a BSA M21 owned by my Dad’s brother Mike, who was an art master & amateur opera singer from Woking in Surrey. The M21 was used as family transport for Mike, my aunt Doreen and their children before it was replaced like so many others by a Morris 1000.
Years later, when I had kids of my own and was re-discovering the wonderful world of old bikes, Mike used to visit us in Norfolk. I learned that before he bought the M21, he had had a Bantam D1, just like the one on the front of the first edition Haynes manual that I had in my motoring library.

Blogarchief