On to the next!

Check out my all new blog :-) -> Triumph Spitfire Blog!

zaterdag 21 januari 2012

Bantam for sale!





Hello all, I now find myself with an embarrassment of Bantams (4) and very little room for them, so I plan to sell my blue one.(Not on original number plate, age related) It has nearly a year's MOT and free tax on it, everything works as it should. I've spent about a year getting it right, so if anyone in the club has a spare £700.00, please ket me know before I have a look at the listing charges on our (not) favourite auction site.

Engine has been rebuilt with the usual bearings seals etc, chain, brake shoes 2 of the cables are new, downside is that the front rim needs replacing if you like shiney chrome, back wheel was rebuilt completely using old components and has been painted black.

Anyone interested can contact me on the forum

Blogarchief